Sunday, December 8, 2013

Winter ONE-derland Party

Here are some pics and the list of things I did for Zoe's Winter ONE-derland first birthday party!

For Zoe's party, I bought a lot of the glassware you see here from the dollar store. I also bought some of the food (including vanilla cotton candy, pink candy canes, and peppermint bark) at the dollar store.

I cut tissue paper and used command hooks and fishing line to hang the white "snowflakes" from the ceiling. I also hung some silver, glitter snowflakes.

On the table, I used a sheet of silver, glitter wrapping paper as a table runner. Then, I scattered silver ornaments around the
glassware containing food.

The food for the party was pink-themed. I served:
Pink Birthday cake (which I used strawberry cake mix to make)
Pink cupcakes
Kettle corn drizzled with pink-tinted almond bark
Pretzel rods dipped in white almond bark and covered in pink sprinkles.
Strawberry wafer cookies dipped in white almond bark and covered in pink sprinkles
Peppermint Bark
Cotton candy
Pink Peppermint marshmallows
Pink and White frosted animal crackers
Pink punch

I also made labels using the Avery label templates online. Super easy to use and very customizable. I was able to use a snowflake-themed template and make it pink!

I made a white tulle and feather tutu "snowflake" dress and party hat to go along with the theme. I intentionally made it in white, so that the pink frosting of the cake would contrast in pictures.

For a look at her Winter ONE-derland invitations, click here.



No comments:

Post a Comment