- 1 sheet glossy or pearl white paper (makes approx. 4 invites)
- 1 sheet textured white card stock
- 7/8" ribbon (I used light pink)
- Some sort of "bling" (I used buttons in the shape of a snowflake)
- Hot glue
- Double sided tape roller
- Envelopes and stamp if you so desire.
- Print wording on pearl paper (4 to a page)
- Cut pearl paper into four approx. 3.75in x 4.75in rectangles. Making sure your wording is centered.
- Cut textured card stock into 4 3/8in x 5 1/8in rectangles.
- Use double sided tape roller to adhere peal paper onto the thicker card stock.
- Cut a piece of ribbon large enough to encircle the invitation. You don't want it so tight that it can't slide up and down the invite, nor do you want it so loose that it falls off.
- Use a small bit of hot glue to stick the ribbon to itself, creating a band. (you'll want this part on the back).
- On the front side, hot glue your bling to the ribbon.
- The ribbon should easily slide up and down to reveal text underneath it.
That's it! Pretty easy. Not sure how they'll mail with the bling, but hey, it's pretty right?
(Note our address is blurred for security... there are some looneys out there...)
For more on Winter ONE-derland party, click here.