Well there IS some good news...Pumpkin is actually free on WeightWatchers, as is that lovely spice. I have found TWO deliciously easy and better-for-you, Fall-infused treats to keep you on-track, right off Pinterest.
Pumpkin Muffins: 2 WWP Points each!
Easy and absolutely delicious, not to mention filling! I sprinkled some cinnamon on top of mine before baking!
Cake Mix (you can use any kind, I used sugar free yellow to make it diabetes friendly too!)
15 Oz Can of Pumpkin (be sure not to get the pumpkin pie filling).
Muffin Pan (and liners)
1. In a large bowl, mix dry cake mix with the can of pumpkin. No water, oil, or eggs
2. Place in muffin pan (makes around 15 muffins). (Sprinkle with Cinnamon if desired)
3. Bake @ 350 for 20 minutes
Pumpkin Frozen Yogurt: 2 WWP Points per 1/2 Cup!
I love frozen treats, and can't get enough ice cream. This totally satisfies that craving, plus sneaks in some yummy nutrition!
1 32oz. Container of fat free VANILLA Greek Yogurt (I used plain, and it's just not as good)
1 29oz. Can of Pumpkin
8 Tablespoons of Sugar (I used truvia for baking, but regular sugar works great)
8 teaspoons of Pumpkin Pie Spice
1. Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and stir well.
2. Place the mixture in an air-tight container in the freezer.
3. Scoop and serve as desired!
To see the original recipes and links, please visit my Pinterest page.