swears she would rather have one of these than a Cinnabon (her favorite treat). They are really yummy and pretty easy to make. They make a perfect game-day treat!
Apples (any kind- I used fiji)
Cream Cheese (if desired)
1. Peel and Slice apples (I used an apple slicer, to make the job easy). Sprinkle with Cinnamon.
2. Bake apples @ 350 for 30-45 minutes, or until tender.
3. Spray a cookie sheet with non stick spray, and spread out each crescent roll.
4. Spread cream cheese (if desired) on each crescent roll. (The other recipe I found did not include this
5. Sprinkle some cinnamon and a generous amount of sugar over the top of the cream cheese.
6. Add some baked apples.
7. Roll each, keeping the apples nestled in the center.
8. Sprinkle top of each with some cinnamon and sugar.
9. Bake according to crescent roll directions.
Enjoy these suckers warm. Perfect fall deliciousness!