Thursday, May 3, 2012

My First Appointment

I finally had my first appointment on Tuesday of this week... I hate Doctor's offices (especially mine), because they always run late (I extremely punctual). My husband actually got to go with me, which I was super excited about. After waiting for what felt like an eternity, we were called back. They asked a bunch of questions, and then finally sent in the Doctor. I had never met him before, but he was recommended to me by my sister. I really like him (good thing). Since we were unsure about the baby's age, they did an early ultrasound to measure, and guess what? There is, indeed, a baby in there (although it looked like a squirrel to me) See for yourself:
It was such an amazing experience to see that little heart fluttering. I cannot wait to meet this little one. Oh, and you may be wondering...we were finally given an official due date (drum roll, please): 12-12-12! How crazy is that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment